Thursday, September 07, 2006

What Does JOY mean to you?

What Does JOY mean to you? I found a Really Neat Meaning of JOY that I want to share with you all. I also wanted to ask you all what Does JOY mean to you? The Really Neat Meaning of JOY goes likes this. Jesus Others You. I should be Serving Jesus first give him my first Fruits. Then I should be Serving Others . Finally the You comes in meaning that is the time you can take of you( or as in my case I take care of me). Jesus is my All in All.

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is the most wonderful "definition" of joy! How true!

T Taylor said...

I am doing a Women's Retreat Jan 6th thru 8th 2012: JOY-Jesus, Others, then You. What a wonderful definition, and so true. Wonderful decision to be a stay at home mom and wife. A challenge and a calling! Best wishes and God's Speed!

T. Taylor

Influenster

BzzAgent

BzzAgent Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

ChristianBooks.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

SuperMom BeeYoutiful

SuperMom 180 Tablets

Christian Homemaking (GoogleSearch)

Christian Homemaking (Google Search Results)