Thursday, September 07, 2006

More Recipes my Family and I enjoy....


More Recipes my Family and I enjoy. I came across this recipe from All HomemadeCookies.com Cake Mix Cookies Recipe #2 Yields about 4 dozen cookies 1 box cake mix(any variety) 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips(can substitue caramel or peanut butter chips or do a combination) 1/2-1 cup oatmeal(I always put in as much as I can!) 1/2 cup oil 2 eggs slightly beaten 1/2 cup raisins(optional) 1 tsp. vanilla(optional) nuts(optional) Steps Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, blending well. If the mixture is too stiff, add a little water. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute before removing from the cookie sheets. For altitudes above 3500 feet, add 1/4 cup flour to dry cake mix. Varriation: Use White Cake Mix and add a pudding mix. If you use pudding, you will need to add some water(about 1/4 cup). Also, the pudding tends to make the cookies sweeter.

No comments:

Influenster

BzzAgent

BzzAgent Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

ChristianBooks.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

SuperMom BeeYoutiful

SuperMom 180 Tablets

Christian Homemaking (GoogleSearch)

Christian Homemaking (Google Search Results)