Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bible Verse's that help me out and encourage me..

BibleVerse's that help me out and encourage me.. All the Bible Verses that Help me out and encourage me are going to be out of the King James Version. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me,My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. These verses really minister to me at this time in my life. Another Bible Verses that Minister to Me as well as my DearHusband and Child is out of the Book of Galatians Chapter 6 verses 9 and 10. Galatians 6:9-10 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore oportunity,let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Well that is all of them at this time. I will ask God to lay more verses that minister to my Family and I on my heart and list them later on in another post. What Bible Verses help you out and are an encouragement to you and and your Family?

No comments:

Influenster

BzzAgent

BzzAgent Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

ChristianBooks.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

SuperMom BeeYoutiful

SuperMom 180 Tablets

Christian Homemaking (GoogleSearch)

Christian Homemaking (Google Search Results)