Founder of Chick-Fil-A S. Truett Cathy
Eleven Do's and Don'ts of Proven Success
1) Don't be burdened with personal debt.
a) Car Payment
b) House Payment
c) Establish a Nest Egg
d) Live Simple
2) Start Early as a Teenager.
Concentrate on what brings you happiness in your career.
Have a tremendous "want to"-determination.
3)Sacrifice material things.
Reward yourself later.
4)Shortcut to success:
Observe what is working in the Lives of others.
Teenagers,observe mature individuals.
5)Don't try to please all people.
6) Set priorities in the proper order.
7) Expand cautiously.
Grow your business cautiously.
8)Franchising may or may not be good for your particular business.
Use it cautiously.
9) Be prepared for disappointments.
Many successful individuals experience failures.
10) Be kind to people, Courtesy is very cheap but brings great dividends.
11) Invite God to be involved in every decision. God gives us a brain to use-common sense. You can do it if you want. God has given each of us a talent. Maybe yours is yet to be discovered. We honor God with our success. He designed us to be winners.
We can use these principles in all areas of our Lives.