Thursday, June 05, 2008

Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A Corporate Purpose:
"To Glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-Fil-A.
A positive(My Pleasure) Attitude.
Climb with Care and Confidence.
How Many times have we heard this principles and put them off to the side.
We can learn alot from these principles.
I truly want to Glorify God in all I do as well as Glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that he has entrusted to my family and I. I also want to have a Positive Influence on all who come in Contact with my Family and I because of the Lord Jesus.
I also need to remember it truly is my pleasure to serve all who I come in contact with a cheerful heart and attitude and with its My Pleasure Attitude.
I will share more on Chick-Fil-A Founder later on.

No comments:

Influenster

BzzAgent

BzzAgent Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

ChristianBooks.com

Search:
Christianbook.com

SuperMom BeeYoutiful

SuperMom 180 Tablets

Christian Homemaking (GoogleSearch)

Christian Homemaking (Google Search Results)